If you want to know what to do with the old Japanese truck that you have used well but now taking up space in your garage, then we have good news for you. We will offer you the most competitive price for your old Japanese truck. We have made our name based on our top-notch services. We have been in this business for 20 years and have offered our service all over Perth. We pay cash for all Japanese trucks, no matter their make, model or condition.
Our Japanese Truck Removal Wrecker Perth-based company provide free truck removal services, so you don’t have to worry about getting your truck to us. When you contact us, we will assign a team of experts to remove your truck and transport it to your scrap yard. You have to contact our Japanese Truck Wreckers Perth-based company and share details of your old truck with our customer executive. This will help us get information about your truck, and we want its current market value. You can ask anything regarding the removal and wrecking process.
List Of Some Of The Popular Japanese Trucks We Wreck- In Any Condition
- Isuzu: Isuzu is a Japanese truck manufacturer. The company produces a wide range of trucks, including light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks. Isuzu trucks are famous for their reliability and durability and work in various applications, including construction, logging, and farming. Isuzu trucks are available in many models, including the D-Max, N-Series, F-Series, and E-Series.
- Mitsubishi: Mitsubishi Trucks is a division of Mitsubishi Motors Corporation. It was established in 1948 as the “Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Truck & Bus Division” and became part of Mitsubishi Motors in 2001. Mitsubishi trucks are available through several dealerships. The company produces light-duty trucks such as the L200 series, Pajero Sport (also known as Shogun), Outlander (also known as Montero) and the ASX minivan.
- Nissan: Nissan Trucks is a division of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., established in 1999 as an independent company to develop and manufacture trucks, buses and other vehicles for the North American market. Some popular Nissan trucks include the Frontier, the Titan, and the Xterra.
- Toyota: Toyota trucks are the most popular vehicle in the world. The Tundra is one of the best-selling vehicles in America. It has high quality and performance, which makes it reliable. It’s also safe to drive because of its safety features like ABS brakes and airbags. Its engine is powerful enough to run on highways. Some popular Toyota trucks include the Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Tundra, and Toyota Hilux.
Cash For Truck Recycling Process
While wrenching old trucks, we follow all government guidelines. Our truck recycling process includes the following.
- Scrap Truck Dismantling: We remove crushed metal from the truck and placed it into a bin. The metal is then sorted by type and put into different piles. Then keep the most valuable metals, such as aluminium and copper, in one pile, while the less valuable metals, such as iron and steel, in another. The next step is to remove the engine and transmission from the truck. Then disassemble the engine and transmission.
- Eco-Friendly Junk Disposal: Our junk trucks are designed to be eco-friendly. We don’t use harmful chemicals in our trucks. We follow a strict junk truck disposal process to ensure that all the junk is disposed of properly. We also ensure that we recycle as much junk as possible so that it doesn’t end up in a landfill.
- Recycling: We start by removing all the fluids from the truck. This includes the oil, coolant, transmission fluid, and brake fluid. We do this to ensure that the truck is safe to work on and prevent further damage. We then remove all the parts that can be reused or recycled. This includes the engine, transmission, wheels, and tires. We also remove any usable parts from the truck’s interior, such as the seats and the dashboard. The recyclable materials are then taken to a recycling facility and recycled into new products. The non-recyclable materials are taken to a landfill.
Why Should You Choose Us?
There are many reasons to choose Cash for Trucks for old truck removal. Some reasons include the following:
Experienced: Cash for Trucks is a reputable company that has been in business for many years. So we know how things are done. We have removed and wrecked all types of tuck, so no matter what your truck is, it will never be a new case for you, and we ensure you handle it.
Full-Licensed: We are a licenced company that operates within government guidelines. Selling a truck is legal, and we always follow the rules. We have a clean record of truck removal and payment process.
Free Evaluation And Removal: Our company provides solutions for all your needs; we will evaluate your old truck and remove it from your property for free.
How Can You Help Save The Environment By Selling Your Old Truck To Us?
You are helping to save the environment by selling your truck to us:
- We will recycle the metal from your truck, reducing the mining needed to get new metal.
- We will reuse parts from your truck in other trucks, reducing the manufacturing required to create new features.
- We will dispose of the fluids from your truck in a way that reduces pollution.