We are the leading truck wreckers in Perth, Western Australia. We specialize in all makes and models of trucks, 4x4s, utes, and vans. We offer a free truck removal and wrecking service. Our company specializes in European truck removal and pays top cash for it. If you have any old truck that you wish to sell, then our European Truck Wreckers Perth-based company is ready to help you. We offer top-notch service for all of your needs. By selling your truck to us, you will help remove junk from the ground and save the environment. We will come to your location and remove your truck at a time that is convenient for you. We will pay you cash for your truck and take it to our salvage yard. Wrecking your old truck can never be easier than this. Contact us now at 0861-122-790 or visit our website cashfortruckperth.com.au to get a free quote.
List Of European Trucks We Wreck- In Any Condition
We remove all types of European trucks, including:
- Volvo Trucks: Volvo Trucks is a Swedish truck manufacturer founded in 1927. It is owned by the Volvo Group, global manufacturing, and logistics company. It is part of the Volvo Group, a conglomerate of companies that includes Volvo Cars and Volvo Construction Equipment. Volvo Trucks produces a range of heavy-duty trucks for commercial use, including Volvo FM, Volvo F.H, and Volvo FL.
- Scania Truck: The Scania truck is a vehicle used to transport goods and materials over long distances. It is a very popular choice for truckers due to its durability and reliability. Scania North America was founded in 1992 and is a subsidiary of the truck and bus manufacturer Scania AB. The company’s first president was Lars-Erik Persson, who had previously worked for the Swedish truck and bus maker Volvo. Jan Johansson succeeded Persson in 1996.
- Mercedez Benz Trucks: Mercedez Benz Trucks is a company that manufactures and sells trucks, vans, and buses. The company was founded in 1999 by merging two companies: Mercedes-Benz Truck Corporation (MBTC) and Daimler-Benz Truck Corporation (DBC). In 2005, the company acquired Volvo Buses North America Inc. to expand its product line. The Mercedez Benz Trucks headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, with additional offices in Brazil and Mexico City.
It also has manufacturing facilities in Alabama, Brazil, China, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Romania, and Singapore. Some of the most popular Mercedez Benz trucks include the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, the Mercedes-Benz Actros, and the Mercedes-Benz Unimog.
- Iveco Trucks: Iveco Trucks is an Italian truck manufacturer. It was founded in 1975 as a joint venture between Fiat SpA and Pirelli. Iveco Trucks is now a wholly owned subsidiary of CNH Industrial N.V., a company formed in 2012 due to the merger of Fiat Industrial S.p.A. and CNH Global N.V. It has a and has a comprehensive dealer network in Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America.
How Does Our European Truck Wreckers Perth-Based Company Work?
Like any truck wrecker company, we purchase old and damaged trucks from truck owners. We have a team of tow truck drivers and mechanics experienced in towing and dismantling trucks. Once we have your truck, we will pay you cash on the spot and tow your truck away. The wrecking process is done in three simple steps.
- Step 1. We will first assess the damage to your truck and give you a fair price evaluation.
- Step 2. Once we have shifted your truck from your property to our scrap yard, we will begin wrecking it, which will involve breaking it down into smaller pieces.
- Step 3. Once your truck has been completely dismantled, we will dispose of it in an environmentally friendly manner.
Why Should Your Go For Cash For Truck Perth?
We are the leading truck wreckers in Perth. We offer a wide range of services, including truck removal, truck salvage, and truck recycling. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service.
For many reasons, it would be best if you went for Cash For Truck Perth. The first and most obvious reason is that it can help you get rid of your old truck. If you have a truck that is not working and does not want to keep it, you can sell it to Cash For Truck Perth. This is a great way to get rid of your old truck and get paid. You can get a reasonable price for your truck if you can sell it quickly, and you can even get some money if you are willing to wait a while.
Another reason you should go for Cash For Truck Perth is because of the top-notch services that we offer. We have a lot of experience in this business and know exactly how to remove any old truck. And also wreck it in the most environment-friendly manner.
Contact us if you wish to get the benefits from the best European Truck Wreckers Perth-based company.